Any person who has a minimum age of 20 years and has one-year-old LMV driving licence can apply for Transport Heavy Motor Vehicle driving licence. Now we discuss the detailed procedure of Transport Learner Licence.
- One-year-old LMV/LMV-TR driving licence
- Minimum age of 20 years
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR TRANSPORT LEARNER LICENCE:-
- Original previous driving licence
- 01 Proof of Residence i.e. Adhaar Card etc.
- 01 Proof of Date of Birth i.e. PAN Card, Voter Card, Passport, School Certificate etc.
- Proof of educational qualification (Optional)
- Training Certificate from Government Driving School or Motor Driving School authorized by State Government
- 02 Passport Size Photographs
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Self Declaration
Note: Now Proof of educational qualification is not mandatory for obtaining transport driving licence and you can only apply for Transport Learner Licence in RTO Office. The sub-divisional licence authorities are not empowered to issues such as category licence. At the time of learner licence, training Certificate is optional. It may also take at the time of application for permanent commercial driving licence.
First of all, along with the above said documents you may contact any professional who will prepare your file. Your hired agent will inform you about all local rules and also suggest a doctor for a medical fitness certificate. After the completion of all application, you can visit in your RTO office for photograph and signature. On the fixed time your learner licence will be issued.
NOTE:- ALWAYS BRING YOUR ORIGINAL I.D PROOFS ON THE DAY OF APPOINTMENT.