When any landlord has given his property on rent. He wants to protect his rights with registered rent deed. Now we discuss its full procedure and required documents.
WHERE WE NEED TO GO:-
All the rent deed, lease deed are commonly registered by the Sub-Registrar (Tehsildar). You first need to contact any legal professional like Advocate or Deed Writer and he will prepare a draft of your rent deed.
- Proof of ownership
- Adhar Card, 02 Photographs and mobile number of Landlord
- Adhar Card, 02 Photograph and mobile number of Tenant
- Proper Size/Boundaries of Rented premises
- 01 Adhar Card along with a mobile number of Witness
- 01 Adhar Card/Identity Card along with the mobile number of Numberdar/M.C/Sarpanch