Rural Area Certificate is commonly used to prove the applicant belongs to a rural area. Now we discuss its uses and how to apply for this certificate.
Whenever anybody applied for admission in college and some departments also demands certificate of rural area to avail special quota granted by the government. In Punjab state now Seva Kendra is authorized to collect a form of this certificate and deliver the certificate to the applicant after completion of all process.
WHICH DOCUMENT REQUIRED FOR THIS CERTIFICATE:-
1) 03 identity proofs like Adhaar Card, Birth Certificate, School Certificate, Voter Card, Driving Licence etc.
2) 04 Passport Size Photographs
3) In case of minor 03 identity proofs and 04 photographs of parent/guardian who applying for this certificate.
STEPS FOR ISSUANCE OF THIS CERTIFICATE:-
1) Prepare your certificate file from any professional.
2) Signed by your M.C, Sarpanch, Numberdar.
3) Report by a circle patwari.
4) Fees payment and submission at Seva Kedra.
5) Signed by Tehsildar.
6) Issued by Seva Kendra.
When you prepare your rural area certificate file. First, you need to certify your forms from your Municipal Councilor or Sarpanch or Numberdar. After that, you contact your circle patwari. The circle patwari will prepare his report and refer to Tehsildar for the issuance of the certificate. Then applicant needs to personally appear in nearest Seva Kendra where his photograph will capture and acknowledgement receipt will issue after collection of service charges. After about one week the certificate will be issued by Seva Kendra to the applicant.
Post a Comment