A person who has a one-month-old learner transport licence can apply for Permanent Transport Heavy Motor Vehicle driving licence. Now we discuss the detailed procedure of Transport Permanent Licence.
- Minimum one-Month-old valid Transport Learner Licence
- Minimum one-year-old LMV/LMV-TR driving licence
- Minimum age of 20 years
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PERMANENT TRANSPORT LICENCE:-
- Original transport learner licence
- Original previous driving licence
- 01 Proof of Residence i.e. Adhaar Card etc.
- 01 Proof of Date of Birth i.e. PAN Card, Voter Card, Passport, School Certificate etc.
- Proof of educational qualification (Optional)
- Training Certificate from Government Driving School.
- Training Certificate from any private training school.
- 02 Passport Size Photographs
- Self Declaration
Note: Now Proof of educational qualification is not mandatory for obtaining transport driving licence and you can only apply for Permanent Transport Licence in RTO Office. The sub-divisional licence authorities are not empowered to issues such as category licence.
First of all, along with the above said documents you may contact any professional who will prepare your file. Your hired agent will inform you about all local rules. After the completion of all application and when you clear the driving test then you can visit in your RTO office for photograph and signature. On the fixed time your permanent transport licence will be issued.
NOTE:- ALWAYS BRING YOUR ORIGINAL I.D PROOFS ON THE DAY OF APPOINTMENT.