In case of any minor mistake in name, parents name and grandparents' name of a child then we can apply for correction in the birth certificate. Now we discuss the detailed procedure for the correction in the birth certificate.
- An application by applicant to Local/District Registrar of Birth & Deaths.
- Self Declaration by the applicant along with cross signature on the photograph.
- Witnesses of Sarpanch and Numberdar in a rural area and 02 Municipal Councillor in case of the city.
- Attested copy of child's school certificate
- Certify copies of school certificate and birth certificate of all siblings.
- Ration Card, Voter Card, Adhaar Card, bank passbook, Certify copy of hospital amendment record, Marriage Certificate, Driving Licence, Property proof.
- Proof of child name i.e. Vaccination Card Copy and any another proofs
- Proof of parents (Family Proof) and School Certificate (In case of correction of parents and grandparents' name).
- Affidavit of illiteracy along with clarification regarding a mistake in parents of grandparents' name.
First of all prepare your file from any professional typist and enclosed above said documents and attested copies. Kindly mention your mobile number on above-said file and prepare all your file properly. So that further process can be completed smoothly
WHERE WE CAN APPLY FOR BIRTH CERTIFICATE:-
District Registrar of Birth & Deaths are authorized for rural area entries and Local Registrar of Birth & Deaths is authorized for local city entries. Now we can only submit our file through Seva Kendra.
WHO CAN APPLY:-
Only the father or mother of a child can apply for correction in the birth certificate. If parents of the child are not alive then his/her sibling can apply. In case of absence of parents and sibling then applicant himself/herself can apply for this service.
Note: Only minor mistakes can be amended, however the date of birth, father's name cannot be amended. All documents should be read-able and certify.
Good article and the most important post for me. I am very happy to see your standard post. we also provide best service for Affordable Graphic Designer Singapore. for more information visit on our website.ReplyDelete
Excellent information, Thanks for publishing such essential information. You are doing such a good job. This information is very helpful for everyone. Keep it up. Thanks. Certificate Attestation service in BahrainReplyDelete
Couples being married in Australia will be handed a Marriage Certificate on their wedding day - but they will also sign two other copies of the marriage certificate. What happens to those copies - and is the certificate they receive on the day sufficient for legal purposes? singapore certificate holderReplyDelete
Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post. https://medium.com/@easyprintsg2021/certificate-holders-making-life-easier-e1ed88e20b55ReplyDelete
I am thankful to this blog giving unique and helpful knowledge about this topic.pro services difcReplyDelete
I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. https://medium.com/@easyprintsg46/certificate-holders-making-life-easier-92ef960c6b1fReplyDelete
Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. buy certificate holder in SingaporeReplyDelete
I explained a comparative problem, I would contact you from my site. poc cna loginReplyDelete
Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. memphis personal injury lawyer beyourvoice.comReplyDelete