Financial assistance granted by Punjab government on the marriage of girls. Now we discussed the full procedure for the application of shagun scheme.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR SHAGUN SCHEME:-
- 03 identity proofs of father
- 03 identity proofs of mother
- 03 identity proofs of bride
- School certificate of bride
- Bank passbook of father/applicant
- 3-3 photographs of father/applicant and bride
- Latest bank statement
- Marriage card of bridegroom and bride attested by their village Sarpanch along with a mobile number of sarpanch
- Caste Certificate
- If marriage already solemnized then a certificate of marriage issued by Gurdwara/Mandir and 04 marriage photographs
TIME PERIOD FOR APPLICATION:-
You can apply anytime before the date of marriage and within 01 months after the solemnization of marriage. If the father of the bride has expired then the mother can apply for this scheme. If both the parents have expired then the bride can herself apply for this scheme.
HOW YOU CAN APPLY:-
First, you contact to any professional for the preparation of Shaun scheme file. After that, the entire file attested by village Sarpanch or Numberdar. Now Seva Kendra is authorized to collect application of shagun scheme and forward to circle social welfare department office.