If the birth record of the child was not endorsed at the time of birth then the late entry of birth will be used as a procedure for obtaining a birth certificate.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR LATE ENTRY OF BIRTH:-
- Receipt of late fees Rs. 10/- in case of one year and Rs. 20/- more than one year.
- 03 Years Not Found Certificate from Maternal and Paternal Family
- If the birth time of child is more than 01 year then one affidavit produces by parents of the child along with notary ticket.
- 02 Witnesses (Sarpanch/Numberdar in case of Village or Municipal Councilors in case of City)
- Form No. 1 (02 Copies)
- Certificate by Dayi (Who helped at the time of birth) in case of village and Certificate by Organization/Private Nursing Home in case of City
- Copy of Ration Card (Maternal Family)
- Passbook / Post Office Copy, Passport Copy (If available)
- Proof of Educational Qualification
- Passport size photograph of beneficiary and birth certificates of all sibling
- Adhaar Card copy of parents.
First of all, prepare your file from any professional and attach all attested copies of the above-said documents. Area Dayi must be attested by area Doctor/ANM. In the case of Dayi was expired then her death certificate must be attested by area Doctor/ANM. Properly prepare all file so that further action has been taken as per rules.
WHERE WE CAN APPLY FOR BIRTH CERTIFICATE:-
District Registrar of Birth & Deaths authorize for rural area entries and Local Registrar of Birth & Deaths is authorized for local city entries. Now we can only submit our file through Seva Kendra.
WHO CAN APPLY:-
Only father or mother of a child can apply for late entry of birth. If parents of the beneficiary are not alive then his/her sibling can apply. In case of absence of parents and sibling then applicant himself/herself can apply for this service.