If the name of the child was not endorsed in his birth certificate. Then later we can apply for the addition of name in the birth certificate. Now we discussed the detailed procedure for the addition of child name in the birth certificate.
Only until the age of 15 years of a child we can apply for addition of name in the birth certificate.
- 03 Identity proofs of applicant i.e. Adhaar Card / Voter Card / Driving Licence etc.
- 01 passport size photograph of the applicant
- 01 passport size photograph of the beneficiary
- Copy of birth certificate of the child (Self attested)
- Copy of School Certificate / Passport / Immunization Card / Driving License or any other document in which name and date of birth of the child is written (self-attested)
- Self Declaration by applicant
WHO CAN APPLY:-
Father or Mother of the child can apply for addition of the name of a child in his birth certificate.
WHERE WE CAN APPLY:-
Local/District Registrar of Birth & Deaths by whom birth certificate issued can accept an application for addition of name in the birth certificate. Now we can only submit our application through Seva Kendra.
First of all, prepare your file from any professional and enclosed above said documents. The copies of i.d. proofs must be attested. After that submit your file to any nearest Seva Kendra. About 15 to 30 days you will get a new copy of your birth certificate along with the name of the child.
TRANSLATED VERSION OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE:-
Now we can apply for Birth Certificate in English version or both English and Punjabi.