If the death record of any person was not registered at the time of death than death certificate of the deceased can be obtained through the procedure of "Death Late Entry"
- An application to District/Local Registrar of Birth & Deaths.
- Self Declaration of the applicant with his photo & cross signature.
- Receipt of late fees of Rs. 10/- for 01 year and Rs. 20/- for more than 01 years.
- Not Found Certificate of 03 Years.
- An affidavit by applicant duly attested with notary tickets if the time of death more than 01 years.
- 02 Witnesses i.e. Sarpanch or Numberdar in case of Village and ward Municipal Councilor in case City.
- Form No. 2 (Two Copies)
- Newspaper publication
- Certify copy of ration card belonged to deceased and applicant.
- Invitation Card of Bhog
- Passbook / Bank / Post Office, If government job then I.D Card
- Report of the funeral by cemetery
- Report regarding ashes flowed in the holly water
- Police FIR in case of death by accident.
First of all, prepare your file from any professional and enclosed above said documents and attested copies. Kindly write your mobile number on file and complete your file properly so that it can be processed for further procedure.
WHERE WE CAN APPLY FOR DEATH CERTIFICATE:-
District Registrar of Birth & Deaths authorize for rural area entries and Local Registrar of Birth & Deaths is authorized for local city area entries. Now we can only submit our file through Seva Kendra.
WHO CAN APPLY:-
Any family member can apply for late entry of death.