When anybody lost his driving licence. The first step is a lodge police complaint regarding his lost article. Because it will avoid any kind of misuse. Now we discuss the detailed procedure for the application of lost driving licence.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR LOST DRIVING LICENCE:-
- Police Report (Licence number clearly mentioned in the report)
- 01 Proof of Residence i.e. Adhaar Card etc.
- 01 Proof of Date of Birth i.e. Passport, PAN Card, School Certificate etc.
- 02 Passport Size Photographs
- Self Declaration/Affidavit regarding lost licence
Now all the application procedure for driving licence is online. However, we recommend hiring any professional for the preparation of your lost licence file. Because of in all RTO office we always notice some difference in rules. So it is better if any professional will prepare your file because he will inform you all about local rules. Then on the scheduled day and time appear in RTO office for submission of the file. They will take your photograph and signature there. When your driving licence will ready you will get intimation message on your phone to collect your driving licence.
NOTE: ALWAYS BRING YOUR ORIGINAL I.D PROOFS ON THE DAY OF APPOINTMENT.