Main Menu

What is marriageability certificate | Which documents required for marriageability certificate

Marriage Ability certificate is commonly known as un-married certificate. It is compulsory when anybody intends to solemnize his marriage in any other country. This certificate commonly approves such a person is eligible for marriage.

Which documents required for marriageability certificate


  • Passport copy of the beneficiary
  • Adhaar card of the beneficiary (If available)
  • Abroad address of beneficiary (If living in abroad)
  • School Certificate/Birth Certificate of the beneficiary (If available)
  • Adhaar Card and mobile number of both parents
  • Attested affidavit of both parents
  • Attested affidavit of Sarpanch or Member Panchayat or M.C
  • Attested Affidavit of Numberdar


                                                            First of all, you need to carry above-said documents and prepare your marriage-ability certificate file from any legal professional. Parents of the beneficiary are applicant for the purpose of the marriage-ability certificate. After that commonly 04 Affidavits are required for this certificate purpose which attested by Seva Kendra i.e. 01 affidavit of the father, 01 affidavit of a mother, 01 affidavits from Sarpanch or Member Panchayat or M.C or Numberdar (Any Two). Then you need to submit this file at nearest Seva Kendra. Then a letter of a publication issued by competent authority to an applicant for the publication in two selected newspapers or competent authority demand to deposit money for publication purpose. After the completion of all legal process, the certificate will be granted to the applicant.    


  1. The blog is really informative and keeps posting and this is an Interesting Blog for Notarized . Thanks for sharing.

  2. Sending international faxes is a breeze with online fax services.
    Fax Services Master