Agriculture is a tax-free profession in India. So most farmers are not filing an income tax return. The agriculture income certificate is used to prove the annual income of the farmer.
ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਭਾਸ਼ਾ ਲਈ ਇਥੇ ਕਲਿਕ ਕਰੋ
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR AGRICULTURE INCOME CERTIFICATE:-
- Proof of ownership i.e. Fard Jamabandi of agriculture land
- Adhaar Card of applicant
- 02 passport size photographs
- Lease agreement in case of land cultivating on lease
HOW TO GET AGRICULTURE INCOME CERTIFICATE IN PUNJAB:-
- Prepare your income certificate file
- Certify by Sarpanch/Numberdar/M.C
- Report by Circle Patwari
- Submit your file in Tehsildar Office
- The certificate will be issued after completion of all process
First of all contact with any professional for the preparation of your agriculture income certificate file. If you are cultivating some agriculture land on lease then you need to produce lease agreement as a proof of cultivator of leased land. When you prepare your file then first certify your file from your village Sarpanch or Numberdar. After that contact to circle patwari for his report. Then finally your agriculture income certificate will be issued by Tehsildar office.
INCOME CERTIFICATE PUNJAB VALIDITY:-
The income certificate is commonly valid for one year from the date of issuance. In some cases, its validity only recognizes until 31st March.
INCOME CERTIFICATE FORMAT:-
The format of agriculture income certificate has been been in the starting of this blog.